To reserve your vow-renewal date, please select from the Paypal link below and email contract Reverend Manning sent you to: TwinkleManning@gmail.com
Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- A non-refundable retainer of 50% of the total cost of the wedding (or vow-renewal) ceremony package as listed above and a signed copy of this contract must be provided at the time of booking to guarantee the availability of Officiant.
- Payment balance in full is due thirty (30) days prior to the wedding ceremony. This payment is also non- refundable.
- Elopements must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Payment is accepted via Paypal.
- Any admission or parking fees associated with wedding venue are to be paid for by Couple.
- Couple may cancel this contract for Officiant services for any reason up to 30 days prior to their wedding date.
Should Couple cancel this contract, Couple is released from paying the balance of Officiant fees and Officiant is released from obligation to perform wedding ceremony.
- Should Couple have paid in full prior to canceling the contract, Officiant shall refund Couple 50% of the total package fees; Officiant shall keep the non-refundable retainer of 50% of service fees.
- Should Couple wish to cancel Officiant services 29 days or less prior to wedding date, Couple is responsible for paying full balance of fees to Officiant.
- In the event that the scheduled Officiant is unable to perform the Couple’s ceremony due to illness, hospitalization, accident, transportation breakdown or other unforeseeable causes, she will make every attempt to notify the Couple and arrange for another qualified officiant to perform the wedding ceremony in the manner in which the Couple and Officiant have arranged in this agreement.